I set up this blog to make communication a breeze! Students, families, friends, and Australian contacts can easily communicate with the class. Please respond with a fun message to get the communication flowing.
Hi. Our school year ends in June. We hope you are enjoying your summer vacation. Today we went on a fun field trip to the Western Reserve Historical Society. We learned about Native Americans and Early Settlers. Check our website soon for pictures.
Thank you for taking us to the Western Reserve Historical Society. I liked the Native American room the best because of the wigwam. I also liked the Pioneer section because of the storefronts. From Joe K.
Congratulations on your lost tooth! How do you open a coconut? Most people in our class have never drank water out of a coconut. Why don't you use a glass?
How are you doing in Brazil? What is your favorite part? It is very, very, very, very, very snowy here. What is the weather in Brazil like? Is it sunny or cloudy?
In our IB unit we are studying how we organize ourselves. We are learning about jobs, currencies, goods, services and business. What kinds of jobs do people have in Brazil? Celine shared with us a job done in India---cashew planting, growing, collecting, and selling.
Our class is doing a special soldier project. We are writing to and collecting items for soldiers in Afghanistan. Check out the website: www.anysoldier.com.
Dear Mrs.Becerra This is how you open a coconut: usually the person who sells the coconut holds it with one hand and with a big big knife cuts a little opening on the top of the coconut. We put a straw in it and we drink it. Why don't we use a glass? Simply because it is better to drink the water directly from the coconut - plus we get to eat the inside of the coconut! About the weather here-It is very nice sunny and warm here - we get to swim in the pool outside and we have swimming lessons in our pool! This morning I went to take a piano lesson with relative of Franz Schubert, the composer. I am going to take some currency from Brazil.
Dear Mrs.Becerra, I am excited for the candy company. I cant wait until my mom buys the candy. I cant wait until we get our jobs. I always was wondering how it worked.
Dear,Mrs.Becerrra and class Happy New Year! Did you know that my cousin's are number 1 in Brazil for tennis? They are not twins. But they where born in the same day but to years apart! Just like me and Mikey. Tomorrow it is my cousin's birthday there ages are going to be 13 and 11
This is a fun idea.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Jonathan!
From Thomas
Hi ,When does your school return after the holidays? Mrs B
ReplyDeleteHi. Our school year ends in June. We hope you are enjoying your summer vacation. Today we went on a fun field trip to the Western Reserve Historical Society. We learned about Native Americans and Early Settlers. Check our website soon for pictures.
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking us to the Western Reserve Historical Society.
ReplyDeleteI liked the Native American room the best because of the wigwam. I also liked the Pioneer section because of the storefronts.
From Joe K.
You're welcome! I thought it was a great trip, too! I'm going to post the pictures over the weekend. I'll see you soon!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI lost a tooth now!
Did you know in Brazil and in Mexico we drink water in the coconut?
Love,
Maya
Hi Maya,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your lost tooth! How do you open a coconut? Most people in our class have never drank water out of a coconut. Why don't you use a glass?
How are you doing in Brazil? What is your favorite part? It is very, very, very, very, very snowy here. What is the weather in Brazil like? Is it sunny or cloudy?
In our IB unit we are studying how we organize ourselves. We are learning about jobs, currencies, goods, services and business. What kinds of jobs do people have in Brazil? Celine shared with us a job done in India---cashew planting, growing, collecting, and selling.
Our class is doing a special soldier project. We are writing to and collecting items for soldiers in Afghanistan. Check out the website: www.anysoldier.com.
See you next month! Have fun, and miss us lots!
From Mrs. Becerra's Class :)
Dear Mrs.Becerra
ReplyDeleteThis is how you open a coconut:
usually the person who sells the coconut holds it with one hand and with a big big knife cuts a little opening on the top of the coconut.
We put a straw in it and we drink it.
Why don't we use a glass? Simply because it is better to drink the water directly from the coconut - plus we get to eat the inside of the coconut!
About the weather here-It is very nice sunny and warm here - we get to swim in the pool outside and we have swimming lessons in our pool!
This morning I went to take a piano lesson with relative of Franz Schubert, the composer.
I am going to take some currency from Brazil.
Love From The Tropics,
Maya
Dear Mrs.Becerra,
ReplyDeleteI am excited for the candy company. I cant wait until my mom buys the candy.
I cant wait until we get our jobs. I always was wondering how it worked.
Love,
Joe K.
Dear,Mrs.Becerrra and class
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Did you know that my cousin's are number 1 in Brazil for tennis?
They are not twins. But they where born in the same day but to years apart!
Just like me and Mikey.
Tomorrow it is my cousin's birthday there ages are going to be 13 and 11
Love From The Tropics,
Maya
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI am excited about the 2nd grade candy company. I am wondering how much money it will make.
From
Thomas